For 07-13 Tundra/Sequoia Blk Full LED Sequential Tube Quad Projector Headlights
For 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Models ( Will Fit 2009-2013 Models Without Level Adjuster )
2008-2017 Toyota Sequoia Models ( Will Fit 2012-2014 Models Without Headlamp Washer )
- Will Not Fit Models With Factory Upgraded Projectors Or LED Headlights
- Hyper Blinking May Occur If Used With Other Branded Aftermarket LED Lighting
Full LED Sequential Projector Headlights
Black Housing With Amber Reflector
- Quad-LED Projector Design With Amber Sequential LED Signal Pattern & White LED Light Bar
- 4 Separate Projector LED Lamps For Low Beam Per Each Side Of The Headlight
- Amber Sequential LED Signal Pattern
- New Technology Signature White LED Light Bar
- Dynamic LED High Beam
- LED Lamps Provide Brighter Beam While Using Less Energy & Last Longer
- 100% Brand New In Stock
- Comes With A Complete Set ( Driver & Passenger Side )
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement
- Installation Guide Is Not Included
- Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended
- Modification Might Require For Using HID Lighting System
- Dramatically Improve Styling & Appearance
Projector Headlights Technology: A Projector Headlight Is One Type Of Headlights That Produces A Stronger Beam Compared To Most Parabolic Headlights. Projector Headlights Light A More Focused Area, Providing Fewer Of What We Called "Scatter Loss". Their Design Is Somewhat Similar To A Slide Projector. Nowadays, This Type Of Headlights Is The Most Common For Most Cars And Trucks Since Safety Is The Number One Concern Of Road Users.
Technical Tips: For Cars That Do Not Have Daytime Running Light ( DRL ) Function: The Lights / HALO / LED Part Can Serve As / Give Out Daytime Running Light ( DRL ) As Extra Functions But In Order For It to Work, You Might Need Modifications To The Wirings And Plugs. Additional Wirings & Plugs For Daytime Running Light ( DRL ) Function Will Not Be Provided. Please Advice Mechanics For Installation & Remember that Professional Installation Is Always Highly Recommended.
** Please Make Sure All Headlights Are Install Properly, Sockets Are Tightly Fastened And All O-Rings Or Rubber Gaskets Are In Great Condition. Broken Or Loose O-Rings Or Rubber Gaskets On Your Factory Sockets Can Cause Moisture In Your Lights ( It Can Damage Your Light Bulb ). If You Happen To Have Moisture Buildup In Your Lights, Please Try The Following Solution. Simply Remove The Lights From The Vehicle And Set Out In The Sun Or In A Dry Area For At Least Few Hours. Wait Until The Moisture Has Fully Evaporated, And Reseal Around The Seams With A Clear Silicone Sealant On The Assembly And Replace Any Worn Down O-Rings Or Rubber Gaskets. This Should Alleviate The Condensation Issue.