RV Stabilizer Jacks Camper Leveling Blocks for Trailer Camper Jacks 4pk
If you have been camping in an RV without stabilizer jacks, you know that every movement inside the RV makes the motorhome rock back and forth. Get more support with the Dumble | RV Leveler Pads 4-Pack. Flip down support jacks on campers are made with thin material that is prone to bending sideways under load. Thankfully, this RV leveling jack 4-pack can handle up to 3 Tons per jack and are designed to keep a camper steady while its wheels are touching the ground (not intended to raise). The entire jack screw is removable, and the pad itself is a heavy washer that spins and is attached to a pin that threads in to the jack screw. For additional support on the fully extended rod, add an additional nut (not included) to bottom of threaded rod and tighten to adjusted height.
- NO MORE SWAYING: Use the Dumble | Camper Stabilizer RV Leveling Blocks to stabilize, secure, and level your RV, camper, or travel trailer; Transfer weight on a constant vertical plane, support a car in storage to save from a tire going flat, use on trailer with single axle to keep the trailer from tipping back with too much weight in the wrong places, use under weak steps, or place in crawl space to stop floor creaks and rattles; For stabilizing only recreational vehicles – Do not use to raise
- FITS YOUR RV & TRAILER: Adjustable from 11.5 inches to 17.5 inches (29.2cm to 44.5cm); Make sure the height is correct for your use; Includes 6.2” x 6.2” x 8.75” inch (15.7cm x 15.7cm x 22.2cm) base and 6” x 8.8” inch (15.2cm x 22.3cm) threaded rod; Rod includes 1.75-inch (4.4cm) diameter slightly dished pad that makes a tight connection under your application
- BUILT TO LAST: Each jack supports up to 6,000 pounds (2,722kg) or 3 Tons (2.7MT); All components constructed from aluminum for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion; RV levelers nest into each other (stack) for storage
- EASY TO USE: The long bolt in the center of the jack stand is threaded; At the top of the jack stand is a large nut that fits into a pocket to keep it from turning; The center bolt raises and lowers by turning the long bolt with the T-handle, either clockwise or counter-clockwise; Place under a section of sub frame close to the corners; We recommend using wood or concrete blocks under jacks
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (4) RV leveling jacks to support a total of 24,000 pounds (10,886kg)