Steel Roof Rack Luggage Carrier For 2nd 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma 2005-2021 4 Door
- Q:Will this work with a 2005-2021 Tacoma with a sunroof? A:YES
- Q:Is this the updated model no numbers and for the shark fin in the rear? A:YES
- Q: Regarding the led lights bar, can i still take my jeep through a carwash? A: No problem about carwash. They are waterproof.
- Roof Rack
- Provides extra exterior cargo space
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 330 pounds
- Equipped with 4 Lifting Shoulder Eye Bolts Kit for straps to secure load
- Improved aerodynamic design, significantly reduces air resistance and wind noise
- Comes with 4 LED Lights
- Compatible with the rear car antenna
- Dimension: about 48.5-inch wide in the front end, 43.1-inch wide in the rear end, and 61.5-inch long
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel construction
- Simple bolt-on installation. No drilling or modification is required.
- Weight: about 55 lbs
- Compatible with 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Models
- Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Hooke Road Track Rack. It provides a large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
- Durable Steel Construction. This roof rack is built from heavy-duty 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
- E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
- Simple to Install. First, assemble all the components to be a roof rack. Secondly, lift the roof rack up to the roof of the vehicle. Then install the mounting bracket onto the roof and connect them with the roof rack. After adjusting the position of the rack, tighten up all the bolts lastly. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Some basic hand tools are required.
- Roof Rack Assembly
- 4 × Mounting Bracket
- 4x LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Detail Installation Instruction