Portable Backpacking Stove, 3900W Windproof Camping Gas Stove with Piezo Ignition, 1LB Propane Tank Adapter, Butane Adapter for Outdoor Camping, Hiking and Picnic
- 🍲【Compatiable with 3 Kinds of Gas Canister】We provide a butane adapter and a 1LB Propane Tank Adapter, so our camp gas stove is not only compatible with butane camping fuel gas canister, 7/16 threaded monobutane/butane-propane blend tank (EN 417), but also compatible with 1lb propane small tank.
- 🥘【Windproof Design & 3900W High Energy Efficiency】Our backpacking stove can reach 3900W power so that you can boil water or cook your food in a short time. The windproof design helps improve burning efficiency and makes the flame more concentrated, which will save your gas fuel. You don't have to buy an extra windshield caused this upgraded camping gas stove will work even in high winds.
- 🍳【Piezo Ignition & Flame control】Our backpacking camp stove has piezo ignition, what you need to do is connect the tank, turn on the gas control switch and press the ignition switch. The flame adjustment knob helps you adjust the flame size according to your needs.
- 🥣 【Compact & Portable】We provide a carry case, and with the compact size, you can fold the backpacking camp stove in the case, which is easy to carry out and great for camping and travel.
- 🍝【Premium Material】Made of high quality aluminum alloy, copper and plastic, this portable camp stove has a stronger metal texture. It helps resist oxidation and stands high temperature.
Step 1: Turn off the valve to right till tight.
Step 2: Screw the connector onto the canister OR Add the adapter and you can connect a 1lb propane tank. (Please note that there will be gas outflow when connect to the propane tank, and it will return to normal after tightening. This is a normal phenomenon, please rest assured to use)
Step 3: Turn counterclockwise to open the valve.
Step 4: Press the ignition button.
Step 5: Adjust the valve to control the flame.
Compatiable with Three Kinds of Gas Canister:
- 1 lb Propane Fuel Cylinder Tank,
- Isobutane Propane Fuel Canister,
- Butane Fuel Cylinder.
- You need to use the camping stove adapter which we provided if you want to connect to 1lb Propane Tank or Butane Fuel Cylinder.
- If you use the adapter, you should unscrew the adapter from the 1LB propane tank/ Butane Fuel Cylinder and not the stove.