Armor Windshield Frame Cover Roof Sun Visor Cowl Fit Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Windshield Frame Cover Amor Set
- Combines Roof Visor and Cowl
- Unique styling. Aggressive design makes your Wrangler an Armour Style Beast
- Protects body panels from trail hazards
- Outer Sun Visor helps shade the eyes of drivers and passengers from the glare of sunlight
- Comes with center LED lights insert. Includes 4×18W LED spotlights provides excellent front visibility at night
- Avaliable for mounting factory antenna
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for the structure mounting bracket
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required but need factory bolts
- Product weight: about 75 lbs
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
- Unique styling. Add extreme wild styling to your Wrangler with a set of Hooke Road Windshield Frame Cover. Designed with the combines Roof Visor and Cowl, this armor set features super protection around a-pillow and cowl area. Additional features include an integrated LED lights insert that improves your lighting conditions significantly at night. The heavy-duty design is perfect for off-road adventures. All of this configuration and unique appearance will make your Wrangler stand out among a series of off-road vehicles.
- Heavy Duty Construction. This windshield frame cover is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Wrangler TJ. It is built from heavy-duty 11-gauge and 8-gauge steel to ensure maximum durability. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
- Simple bolt-on Installation. There is no modifications required for a simple straight forward install. First, remove the factory antenna. Then install the mounting brackets around the cowl area. After assembling the other parts to be a set of Windshield Frame Cover, place it around the windshield. Adjust the position of the product carefully. At last, tighten all the bolts. Some basic tools are needed.
- Windshield Frame Cover Assembly
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction