Is your oil pressure cratering at idle?
It's time to change out your cam bearings and this Orion Motor Tech tool kit is what you need to get the job done. Whether a professional mechanic or a DIY car owner, this complete camshaft bearing set gives you everything you need to remove or install cam bearings. Working with sizes from 1-1/8 inch to 2-2/3 inches, these adapters cover nearly all engines from import compact cars to domestic heavy trucks, Toyota Camry and Honda Civic to Ford F-150 and Ram 1500. Constructed from 45-grade structural steel, these camshaft bearing tools offer superior strength, durability, and resistance to wear, tear, and corrosion. Heat treated and sandblasted, the bearing removers promise strong and scratch-free performance every time. Neoprene sleeves further protect your parts from scratches while also providing a firm grip during operation. The included blow-molded tool case keeps everything organized and easy to store or transport between jobs.
Let this OMT engine tool kit keep you company on every journey for years to come!
- 16-PIECE CAM BEARING SET: This camshaft bearing tool kit by Orion Motor Tech includes everything you need to remove and install cam bearings with ease: 5 adapters with replacement sleeves and a tool shaft, extension, expander assembly, centering cone, and 2 washers
- WIDE APPLICATION: The 5 adapters give the expander assembly a range from 1-1/8 inch to 2-2/3 inches, allowing it to work with the camshaft bearings in the engines of nearly all domestic and import vehicles from compact cars to heavy trucks
- FIRM GRIP: The adapters' neoprene sleeves not only protect them from wear and tear but also make the adapters easier to use, quickly and easily pulling and installing your cam bearings
- CARBON STEEL CONSTRUCTION: OMT uses structural-grade 45# steel for strength and longevity that outlasts and outperforms the competition; each remover is heat-treated and sandblasted for superior strength and scratch-free performance
- EASY STORAGE: This 16-piece camshaft bearing tool kit comes with a blow-molded storage case for easy organization, storage, and transport
Material: 45# Steel, Aluminum, Neoprene, Polypropylene
Bearing Fitment: 1.125-2.69 in. (28.6-68.3 mm)
Overall Dimensions: 29.5 x 5.9 x 3.7 in. (75x15x9.5 cm)
Net Weight: 10.8 lb. (4.9 kg)
5 x Expanding Bearing Adapters
5 x Replacement Rubber Sleeves
1 x Nylon Centering Cone
2 x Adapter Washers
1 x Tool Shaft
1 x Expander Assembly
1 x Tool Shaft Extension
1 x Instructions
1 x Storage Case