1/2 Inch Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit Tie Rod Puller Tool and Adapters
When the steering wheel starts to shake or feels loose, it is time to replace the tie rod ends to restore stability and security, and the ABN | 1/2 Inch Drive Tie Rod Tool Removal Set makes the job easier. The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed by slipping the socket over the tie rod end and connecting it to a driver. Measure your inner tie rod wrench point (width of base just above the thread on the new tie rod end) and compare to included adaptor sizes. The 1-3/16-inch adapter is compatible with most FWD vehicles with new style tie rods, 1-5/16-inch adapter is compatible with most RWD and most most vehicles with racks and pinion power steering with new style tie rods, and the 1-7/16-inch adapter is compatible with most cars with saginaw in steering gear.
- [Perform Maintenance on Your Vehicle]: The ABN Master Inner Tie Rod Tool Removal 4-Piece Kit allows you to save time to make adjustments without removing the rack and pinion to access hard-to-reach tie rods
- [For Your Toolkit]: With its 1/2-inch square drive, this tie rod remover tool will work with your existing 1/2-inch drive wrench (not for power tools); Constructed from black coated steel for maximum strength and longevity
- [Fits Your Vehicle]: 1 3/16-inch adapter compatible with most front wheel drive (FWD) vehicles with new style tie rods; 1 5/16-inch adapter compatible with most rear wheel drive (RWD) and vehicles with racks and pinion power steering; 1 7/16-inch adapter compatible with most cars with saginaw in steering gear
- [Easy Storage]: No need to worry about tie rod end removal tool kit parts getting lost in your workshop; Heavy-duty 16.75 x 2.25 x 7.5 inch (42.5 x 5.7 x 19.1cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with 2 latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- [Package Contents]: Tie rod end removal tool set includes (1) dual socket rapid slide collar inner tie rod tool (1‐3/16-inch and 1‐5/16-inch hex), (3) adaptors (1‐3/16, 1‐5/1, 1‐7/16 inch adapters with 1‐5/16 inch hex), and (1) carrying case for your convenience